- BizOp or Franchise: Franchise
- Name: JABZ Boxing
- Category: Sports/Fitness
- Subcategory: Boxing/Women’s Fitness
- Net Worth Requirement: $250,000 USD
- Home-based: No
- Veteran discount: No
- SBA Approved: No
WHO IS JABZ BOXING?
Jabz Boxing is a full-body circuit style workout utilizing boxing inspired exercises designed specifically for all women. Their focus is on developing fitness rather than fighters. Their workouts combine cardio, strength training, core work and plyometrics to help give clients a full-body workout to maximize results and meet all of their client’s fitness needs. Jabz workouts change daily to help keep their client’s bodies constantly challenged and their Jabz certified trainers are prepared to help guide and motivate women of all different sizes, ages and body types through an energetic and intimate workout experience. Since it began franchising in 2013, Jabz Boxing has now grown to 20 franchise locations in Arizona, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
WHY JABZ BOXING?
A Jabz Boxing studio is to give women a fitness studio that allows EVERY member to feel comfortable, safe, and motivated with a workout that is proven to get results. Their classes are small enough, limited to 16 girls per class, to ensure that everyone receives personal attention from their Certified Jabz Trainers. They believe by offering a workout studio that combines boxing, strength, cardio, core, and agility training all in one workout, women can achieve maximum results.
- With the fitness industry continuing to grow, there’s hug potential in this segment.
- Jabz is the only boxing studio to offer what it does – a boxing-style workout for women of all ages and all fitness levels.
- Jabz offers a flexible schedule for entrepreneurs looking for a better work/life balance – most locations have morning classes until around 10 a.m. with breaks in the afternoon between classes, and most locations close around 7:30 p.m. during the week.
WHO IS JABZ BOXING LOOKING FOR?
- Model franchisee candidates are owners/operators with past business experience who want to be highly involved in their studios.
- Our target profiles: personal trainers, teachers, former law enforcement professionals.
- Potential franchisees should be likeable, approachable and outgoing – strong people skills.
- Ideal applicants also have some past management and business experience.
- Many of the current franchisee locations are owner operators, but multi-unit deals are available.
- Franchise Fee: Single: $30,000
- Total investment range: $135,450 – $211,995
- Net worth requirement: $250,000
- Royalty: 5%
- Additional fees: 1.5% national advertising contribution
- Financial assistance available: NO
- VetFran program: NO
- Providing earnings guidance in Item 19 in FDD: YES
- Semi-Absentee ownership available: YES
- 5 days of training at Jabz University in Chandler, Arizona
- 15 shifts of shadowing at one of our corporate studios or another studio we designate
- An additional 2 weeks of on-site training at your Studio
Cost for Training: INCLUDED
Lodging and airfare included: NO
Site Selection Assistance: YES
Lease Negotiation Assistance: YES
For more information, please submit this request.