CLEAN EATZ FRANCHISE REVIEW
- BizOp or Franchise: Franchise
- Name: Clean Eatz
- Category: Food & Beverage
- Subcategory: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- Net Worth Requirement: $500,000 USD
- Home-based: No
- Veteran discount: No
- SBA Approved: No
Clean Eatz is a health focused lifestyle brand. This franchise has a brick and mortar cafe model that utilizes five pillars of revenue to connect with their customers. Customers can customize their health needs into three different categories; lose, maintain,and gain. This isn’t a traditional quick serve restaurant brand. Clean Eatz embeds itself into the lives of their customers by showing real results for health goals and providing a healthy, convenient food choice for all.
Clean Eatz offers a unique opportunity for franchisees to truly make a difference in the world through food! A Clean Eatz franchise is an exciting and simple franchise to own! Our goal is to give you the tools needed by preparing properly portioned sized meals with a balance of protein, carbs, and fats. Our meals eliminate the guessing, temptation, and lack of being prepared due to a busy lifestyle. Clean Eatz Meal Plans offer the opportunity to have a personal chef prepare every meal for you at an affordable cost.
WHY CHOOSE A HEALTHY EATING INDUSTRY?
- US Health and Wellness Industry has grown from $166 Billion in 2015 to $179 Billion in 2019
- The Health Food Industry comprises over $88 Billion in annual revenues
- US Meal Kit market to hit $14.5 Billion in 2024
Franchise Fee: Single: $50,000
Providing earnings guidance in Item 19 in FDD: YES
Total investment range: $123,000 – $545,000
Net worth requirement: $500,000
Additional fees: N/A
Absentee ownership available: YES
Average number of employees required: 7
Financial assistance available: NO
WHO IS CLEAN EATZ LOOKING FOR?
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will be an individual (or husband & wife team) who recognizes the growth of the health centered food industry
- Able to roll up their sleeves and really get connected to their community and drive a high level of engagement with their employees and the customers
- This is a people business first and foremost. They want the franchisees to become the “mayor of health” in their communities with a focus on the guest experience
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
Training and support program details:
- Real estate and construction management. Initial training, on-going support, help lines, field support etc.
- One week of up front training for the owner and manager.
- One week of onsite training for the manager and trainers before the business opens
- Clean Eatz also provides weekly calls to review the new weekly meal plans.
Cost for Training: N/A
Lodging and airfare included: NO
Site Selection Assistance: YES
Mentor following training: YES
Length of mentoring Franchisee: 10+ YEARS OF Restaurant experience 2+ years inside the operation at Clean Eatz
For more information, click here.