TAPOUT FITNESS Fitness
- BizOp or Franchise: Franchise
- Name: Tapout Fitness
- Category: Personal Care
- Subcategory: Sports/Fitness/Martial Arts
- Minimum Investment: $150,000USD
- Net Worth Requirement: $250,000 USD
- Home-based: No
- Passive investment allowed: Yes
- Financial Assistance: Yes, via third parties
- Veteran discount: Yes
- Item 19 Yes
Overall Rating (95 out of 100)
WHAT IS THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE THEY OFFER THE CONSUMER?
Tapout Fitness is Martial Arts Infused Fitness for all ages and fitness levels!
Tapout Fitness offers proprietary high intensity interval training (HIIT) classes, incorporating boxing, kickboxing, and other martial arts for both kids and adults. Their programming uniquely combines the martial arts philosophy of discipline, determination and respect, with the energy of cardio, weight and HIIT training. This fusion fully integrates the mind and body, delivering a transformative fitness experience.
Tapout is one of the most widely recognized lifestyle brands and is the official fitness and training partner of WWE. They are striving to take that brand recognition one step further by growing a chain of fitness centers. Tapout Fitness Centers are committed to being leaders in the fitness industry by:
- MAINTAINING POSITIVE CLUBS WITH A TEAM CULTURE WHERE PEOPLE AT ALL FITNESS LEVELS IMPROVE
- PROVIDING THEIR FRANCHISE OWNERS WITH ALL THE TOOLS THEY NEED TO SUCCEED.
Their Martial Arts-focused programs and 24/7 fitness, fills a niche in the industry, making Tapout Fitness a unique option that will get their customers excited about fitness. As an owner of a Tapout Fitness franchise, you will be able to take advantage of their world famous brand and partnership with WWE in order to maximize your success in the industry.
By streamlining the martial arts culture into mainstream fitness you get a member who:
- Recognizes the value of coaching therefore paying a higher membership
- Appreciates the progressive improvements of classes which increases retention of those members
- Desires to support the team and show their support which adds to revenue via purchases of retail
Further Tapout Fitness has a:
- Low cost investment per unit – among lowest investment among similar fitness franchises. Total investment, including franchise fee, can be as low as $150,000.
- High revenue to overhead ratio – Smaller ‘boutique’ studios typically charge higher membership fees per month.
- Low overhead – lower equipment costs, no costs of goods, no perishable inventory
- Small staff – a Tapout Fitness Studio can be operated with a manager and 3-5 staff members
- Low fixed expenses – Low variable expenses, so net margins increase significantly as revenue increases
- Adaptable size – Tapout Fitness has a studio for 2,400-5,000 RSF with offering additions that would fit up to a 7,000 RSF space. This is to suit urban, suburban, and rural areas and to also adapt to the competitive environment in most locations.
1. BRAND RECOGNITION
Tapout’s greatest strength is being recognizable. We are among the biggest brands in athletics and have been the biggest brand in mixed martial arts (MMA) since the inception of the UFC. Simultaneously, we are striving toward becoming the most widely recognized brand in the fitness franchise industry. Because of our well-defined brand, franchise owners already have part of their work done for them. According to the IHRSA report, new health clubs have difficulty getting started because of the time it takes “to build up a brand, gain members, and turn a profit.” Our franchisees never have that problem simply because so many people already know our brand via a number of internationally known agencies. Tapout Fitness already has in place partnerships with WWE.
2. PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT SUPPORT
Tapout Fitness wants our franchisees to succeed, so we do not just send them out into business ownership and hope for the best. Our support team brings over 40 years of experience to our franchisees, offering support in every part of owning a business. We offer:
- Former executives of successful companies
- Successful Entrepreneurs
- Professional Martial Art coaches and athletes
- Certified Trainers
These professionals participate in myriad training programs to help your business hit the ground running as soon as it opens.
3. FIVE PHASES OF TRAINING
- PHASE 1 – Pre-Opening Training, Real Estate and Marketing Assistance
- PHASE 2 – Tapout Fitness Initial Training
- PHASE 3 – On-site Grand Opening Support
- PHASE 4 – Business Launch Training and Marketing Support
- PHASE 5 – Ongoing Marketing, Management and Operations Support
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.