DAILY JAM FRANCHISE REVIEW
- BizOp or Franchise: Franchise
- Name: Daily Jam
- Category: Food & Beverage
- Subcategory: Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch Restaurant
- Net Worth Requirement: $1.000,000 USD
- Home-based: No
- Veteran discount: No
- SBA Approved: No
WHO IS DAILY JAM?
Daily Jam is a fast-casual restaurant that offers a full-service environment, as employees still check in on customers for drink refills, new utensils and go above and beyond from a service standpoint. Known for its unique classics like the Pear Omelet, PB&J smoothie and Red Velvet Waffles, Daily Jam is pushing the envelope on the modern-day brunch experience with a fast-casual setting offering a full-service experience, and the vibrant, high energy atmosphere will excite even our groggiest guests.
Daily Jam offers customers the convenience of fast-casual food without compromising on quality. The brand prides itself on providing a gourmet brunch experience that offers a unique take on the classics, with growth plans that will make Daily Jam every brunch and breakfast enthusiasts go-to neighborhood breakfast spot across the United States.
WHY DAILY JAM?
- Daily Jam offers a better work-life balance – they want their franchisees out and enjoying time with their families.
- Daily Jam is a totally fresh concept, and they want people who will help shape and grow the brand as they continue to expand
- With a brunch franchise, owners can build their business and still be home for dinner.
Franchise Fee: Single: $40,000
Providing earnings guidance in Item 19 in FDD: YES
Total investment range: $501,500 to $1,194,220
Net worth requirement: $500,000
Additional fees: 1.5% national advertising contribution
Financial assistance available: NO
VetFran program: NO
WHO IS DAILY JAM LOOKING FOR?
The Ideal Candidate:
- As Daily Jam begins offering the opportunity to potential franchisees to grow the concept nationwide, the brand is seeking:
- Sophisticated, multi-unit operators with previous experience in restaurant operations.
- Potential candidates must also be eligible to obtain a liquor license and thrive in a fast-paced, energetic atmosphere.
- Franchisees will receive plenty of managerial and operational support and will be expected to understand and execute the operations and managerial processes of the business.
For more information, click here.